top of page
  • Writer's pictureBuddy and Annie


There is no need to use harsh chemicals to clean your puppy’s crate, or any appropriate surface in your home. I use a 1 to 1 mixture of Hydrogen Peroxide(3%) to filtered water. This has many advantages to other cleaners. It disinfects, it removes smells, it’s safe, and it’s very inexpensive among other things. Never use any ammonia based cleaner in puppy’s area. Ammonia is a component of urine, and will confuse your puppy, LOL. It’s also harsh, it has hazardous fumes, and it will make any smells much worse. Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide is something I use everywhere, even on windows, and even in the garden. Check it out!

42 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page